“Vitiligo” is a skin condition that’s clearly evident by de-pigmented blotches that appear on the skin of infected people. The cause of the disease remain unknown, although some scientists say auto-immune, genetic, neural or viral factors fan the flames of vitiligo. It can also be caused by Oxidative stress. Vitiligo isn’t very common across the globe. Less than 1% of the population is affected, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t paid attention to. Vitiligo causes mood disorders, driving patients into depression, hence the need for medications are soaring.
Vitiligo happens when “Melanocytes”– the skin-cells that impart pigment to the skin fail to function. The ailment is categorized into different types based on etiology, appearance and prevalence. The main categories are I
The exact causes of vitiligo remain a mystery to researchers and scientists, but the condition is thought to be triggered by auto-immune, neural, genetic or viral factors. Oxidative stress could also be a prime mover of vitiligo. The world-wide prevalence of the disorder is less than 1%.
Vitiligo is mainly categorized into 2 types- IDOPATHIC and CHEMICAL. Of the two, the former is more common than the latter. Chemical vitiligo happens due to skin bleaching and exposing the skin to chemicals that are capable of sparking off vitiligo. Despite the occurrence of the condition not being very significant, vitiligo cannot be ignored. It isn’t known to cause lethality, but mars the appearance of people, causing reduced confidence. This draws a lot of attention toward vitiligo, resulting in the birth of manifold treatments to manage the disease.
Home Remedies for Vitiligo
Home treatments for vitiligo are supported by little tentative evidence, but, if used in the right way, they are safer when compared to chemical drugs. Natural Vitiligo treatments are also not fast in producing visible results, however, people bank on them owing to the safety that is provided. Some good home cures for vitiligo are-
1. Turmeric Therapy: Turmeric, in combination with mustard oil is effective in reducing the de-pigmentation caused by vitiligo and hence can be used to treat the condition. However, this could take from weeks to months to deliver results.
2. Red Clay Treatment: Red clay, along with ginger juice can be applied onto the patches twice a day. This stimulates the regain of norm:al skin color.
3. Psoralea Seeds This is one of the most effective home treatments for vitiligo. When submerged in ginger juice for 3 days, dried and powdered, this can be applied to affected areas in the form of a paste.
Conventional Treatments for Vitiligo
Conventional treatments include different routes of drug administration. UV therapy is most popular. However, there is no known treatment that can completely re-pigment the skin. Here are some of the treatments that most people opt for-
1. Topical PUVA Therapy: This treatment is a combination of Psoralen and Ultraviolet Light and is used for people with localized patches and for children aged 2 years or older. Psoralen is a photosensitizer that increases the response of the skin to UV light which can assist in the partial re-pigmentation of the skin.
2. UVB Phototherapy: Narrowband Ultraviolet B therapy is more preferred than PUVA therapy as it causes lesser skin-damage.
3. Excimer Laser: Chronic stable vitiligo (Leucoderma) that is limited to less than 30% of the body can be treated with a 308nm Xenon Chloride Excimer Laser. This method is considered to be safe and works by affecting T-cells through immunomodulation.
Side effects like sunburn, skin freckling and other reactions are precipitated with the use of these treatments, hence, they aren’t completely safe and also do not give lasting results.
Get Rid of Vitiligo Permanently
Of all the treatments that I’ve come across for vitiligo, there have been none that do not come with side effects- apart from a few home remedies and natural cures. Also, the expenses swell as you need to have a continuous supply of all these medications in order to treat the condition. Even methods like PUVA and UVB fail to deliver irreversible results. Surgical methods maybe opted for, but there lies a risk of it going wrong the patient is vulnerable to adverse effects.
The selection of any one potent cure that promises lasting results can be narrowed down to one program that only does the job that it was made for without sparking off any undesired reactions. Infact, “Vitiligo Miracle” as it is named, brings several other benefits to the human body as it is a holistic method of healing. The positive results of the program were witnessed by scores of men and women suffering from all types of vitiligo, whether intense or mild.
VITILIGO MIRACLE was pioneered by David Paltrow, a certified nutritionist, health consultant, author and medical researcher. His merchandise had managed to cure people across 123 countries from vitiligo. Although it claims to purge one of the disease within 7 days, it might take upto a few weeks to experience satisfactory results. Vitiligo Miracle comes in the form of an easily downloadable eBook.
The book takes only 5-steps to rid one of vitiligo and also the other health issues that come with it. Vitiligo Miracle tackles the condition internally, externally and psychologically. The skin begins to recover its natural color and eventually, the blanched patches disappear.
Why is Vitiligo Miracle Unique?
Vitiligo Miracle is noteworthy for many reasons such as-
1. It is based on 100% natural methods of healing and heals you for life-time.
2. The chances of reappearance of the disease are zeroed.
3. The other health issues related to vitiligo are wiped away along with the symptoms.
4. No adverse reactions are sparked off.
5. The book clears all myths regarding vitiligo treatments and amplifies your knowledge regarding the condition.
6. Vitiligo Miracle is much more affordable than any other treatments.
All things considered, I’d say Vitiligo Miracle is the safest choice that anyone could make to treat the disease. While home remedies may or may not be effective due to the lack of knowledge of what to use and what to avoid, conventional medicines sediment side-effects. The other options are surgical procedures such as Autologous Skin Grafts, Skin grafts using blisters, Punch Mini-Grafting and Micro Pigmentation. These treatments are only given to patients with really stubborn vitiligo. However, surgical treatments are too time-consuming, cost a bomb and the expenses are not borne by insurance carriers. No one wants to stay covered up in make up their whole life, increasing the caking as vitiligo grows more intense. SO your best bet would be Vitiligo Miracle- a permanent cure which won’t require you to use any kind of cover ups or chemical drugs anymore, yet is completely side-effect free.
Moreover, buyers are facilitated with a 60 day 100% cash-back guarantee if the package fails to produce satisfactory results. 5 additional bonuses accompany Vitiligo Miracle-
BONUS #1 – The Complete Handbook of Nature’s Cures
BONUS #2 – How and When to Be Your Own Doctor
BONUS #3 – The Healing Power of Water
BONUS #4 – The Ultimate Guide to Relaxation
BONUS #5 – The Beginners Guide to Yoga and Meditation
BONUS #6 – Secrets to Sleeping Soundly
Actually there are 8 bonuses, the other 2 aren’t tagged so, but they include a one on one counselling with Paltrow that lasts 3 months and lifetime updates of the product. I don’t think anyone should oversee a potent, permanent and riskless option like Vitiligo Miracle. So place an order right now and catalyze your journey to a vitiligo-free life!