“Tinnitus” is not a disease, but a condition that causes the sensation of hearing sounds that don’t exist, or sometimes, sounds that come from within the ear. The condition spreads across 10-15% of the global population and in most cases is triggered by a number of underlying conditions. There are numerous treatments proposed to treat tinnitus, allopathy, homeopathy, Ayurveda, different therapies and alternative medicine.
Chemical drugs can prove to be ototoxic- something that is toxic to the ears. The use of such drugs impair the sensation of hearing by damaging the auditory nerve, cochlea and the vestibular system. Over 260 drugs are known to be ototoxic and cause tinnitus as a side effect. Some of the most common of which are- aspirin and quinidine. Tinnitus also happens when serotonin levels drop or when a person stops the usage of benzodiaphenes. In such cases, benzodiaphenes are prescribed to reverse the effects of tinnitus, and this can cause paradoxical and cognitive effects. Also, the long-term use of benzodiaphenes result in dependence which makes it almost impossible to withdraw from using the drug and an overdose of any drug leads to toxicity. The only known effective treatment for tinnitus so far is COGNITIVE BEHAVIORAL THERAPY (CBT), however, this isn’t affordable by everyone.
There hasn’t been any evidence of a cure for ringing in the ear so far. Germany and China are the two unexcelled users of alternative medicine for diseases. The use of home tinnitus remedies has declined as a consequence of a tough competition by conventional medicines. However, one should not be deceived by fast-acting chemical drugs, and they only mostly suppress the symptoms of a condition, and alternative medicine is curative. With the use of the right tinnitus remedies in the best combination, it gets really easy to uproot tinnitus. People use home tinnitus remedies as they are inexpensive and easily available, however, there needs to be thorough knowledge regarding safety limits pertaining to these tinnitus remedies, as anything, however natural, contains chemical components that could spark off undesirable effects. Here’s a little help with choosing the best remedy for tinnitus.
Home Remedies for Tinnitus
Tinnitus remedies are vast and it’s important that you understand the difference between mere myths and genuine relievers. There are a few measures that could be taken to battle it out with tinnitus, such as-
1. Gingko biloba: This tree is one of a kind, and has unique properties, it is believed to up blood flow, especially to the neck and head and reduces inflammation in the blood vessels, thereby creating better blood circulation. People taking aspirin or warfarin and pregnant women should consult your doctors before using Gingko biloba as the plant precipitates unwanted effects as a result of drug contraindication. This is one of the most popular tinnitus remedies.
2. Minimize salt intake. Tinnitus remedies require reduced salt intake to show action. Salt impairs blood circulation and heightens blood pressure, the factors that can aggravate tinnitus to uncontrollable levels. Reducing salt intake and substituting it with other agents can help.
3. Coenzyme Q10: Supplements containing coenzyme Q10 can be used as a tinnitus remedy, however, the FDA hasn’t approved the use of this element in the treatment of any disease/condition.
Lifestyle Changes to Treat Tinnitus
1. Exercise: Do any kind of workouts that are safe and keep away fatigue, this will help you keep fit, improve blood circulation to all organs, and also have a positive attitude.
2. Get good rest: A disturbed mental state will only worsen the condition and a disturbed mental state is the result of many factors, but one that plays a major role is the lack of sleep and relaxation. So get good sleep so that your mind stays calm and shuts out all the noises this is an integral part that could enhance the action of natural remedies for tinnitus.
3. Refrain from using caffeine: Caffeine is a CNS stimulant and will only worsen tinnitus. Caffeine consumption amplifies the awareness of sound and therefore should be avoided. Prefer decaffeinated drinks instead.
A Permanent Cure for Tinnitus
Alternative medicine is the safest option to treat tinnitus- this is made obvious judging from the terrible effects that are associated with synthetic drugs. But a person requires knowledge of certain parameters before using tinnitus home remedies. Even these natural tinnitus remedies can backfire and cause adverse reactions, the example of Gingko biloba interacting with aspirin should be sufficient to demonstrate this facet. So to cure tinnitus, you need to know the dos and don’ts of the condition along with fact-backed reasons behind them. And TINNITUS MIRACLE will give you exactly that.
Tinnitus Miracle was written by a certified nutritionist, Thomas Coleman, a self-sufferer of the condition for a very long time. Holistic healing encompasses tinnitus remedies that take into consideration all aspects of a disease rather than just focusing on the peripheral symptoms. The entire body is treated along with the existing condition, all you need to do is provide your body with all that it needs to eliminate the disorder all by itself rather than dosing yourself with chemicals with the intention of healing yourself, only to end up in a maze of other conditions.
Tinnitus Miracle is based on holistic healing, don’t flee as soon as you hear this. Holistic healing is not an overnight cure, neither does it bring instant relief. The book works steadily, and quickly (not as fast as conventional medicines do). Nevertheless, it is better than any other medicine as it takes down the condition from the very root, rather than suppressing the symptoms temporarily. Tinnitus Miracle was witnessed by umpteen masses- men and women belonging to different age groups and races to effectively cure tinnitus forever. The best collection of tinnitus remedies that you’ve come across.
How Does Tinnitus Miracle Work?
Tinnitus Miracle only uses 100% natural tinnitus remedies to get rid of the condition and is completely coherent. At the beginning it might be a little tough to follow the routine that Tinnitus Miracle demands, but once you incorporate it into your daily routine, shadowing it isn’t much of an issue. The book has five compartments and what each of them contain-
SECTION 1- Teaches you about the sense of hearing in detail
SECTION 2- Educated you with all you need to know about tinnitus and tinnitus remedies
SECTION 3- Instructs you about diagnosing the problem
SECTION 4- A-Z of tinnitus, tinnitus home remedy and the emotional plan
SECTION 5- The ruling part of the book- The holistic route to a tinnitus-free life.
Section 5 is where the actual healing procedure starts and this part is again split up into 5 steps-
STEP 1: DIETARY MODIFICATIONS INCLUDING HERBAL AND VITAMIN SUPPLEMENTATION.
STEP 2: THE IMMUNE SYSTEM ENHANCEMENT PLAN.
STEP 3: THE 4-POINT RETRAINING PROGRAM.
STEP 4: DETOXIFICATION AND CLEANSING.
STEP 5: THE USE OF HYPNOTHERAPY TO CURE TINNITUS.
All in all, I feel Tinnitus Miracle could be your best bet in treating tinnitus permanently, it is safe, effective, fast-acting and brings along other health benefits.
Tinnitus Miracle also comes with 5 free bonuses-
BONUS #1 – The Ultimate Guide To Relaxation
BONUS #2 – Beginner’s Guide to Yoga and Meditation
BONUS #3 – Tips for Getting a Sound Sleep
BONUS #4 – One-on-one consultation certificate lasting for 3 months with Thomas Coleman himself
BONUS #5 – Lifetime updates of the product
Furthermore, if you’re not satisfied with the results of Tinnitus Miracle, there’s a 100% cash-back guarantee within 60 days of purchase that you can fall back on. This is something that no other treatment could offer as it is more effective.