Lemon juice or lemonade is one of the easiest drinks that almost everyone can knock up. Loved for its palatable flavour, the citrus fruit has found use in a lot of sectors owing to its properties, one of the most focused being- its association with weight loss.
The ability of lemons to create drastic weight loss in sapiens has attracted a large number of researchers toward itself. After clinical trials and studies, the fruit was found to deliver detoxifying effects as well. The combination of these two major health benefits along with a couple of other avails have magnetized a lot of people toward the use of Lemons.
Some of you might prefer using lemonade as a supplement to amplify the results of your workouts and diets, while the rest of you are most probably looking for a lemon-based product in the market that could serve the same purpose. The number of products in the market that contain lemon extracts are countless and the claims buoying them up make it all the more difficult for one to select a genuine one.
I intend to make the selection easier for you by acquainting you to The Lemonade Weight Loss Diet. With this Lemonade Diet and Master Cleanse review, you will learn what the program is, how it works and what merits and demerits follow. As I’ve already mentioned, there are a lot of cheaper versions of the product doing the rounds.
What Is The Lemonade Weight Loss Diet?
The Lemonade Weight Loss Diet is the combination of 3 major facets that come together to make you lose weight and rid your body of all toxins. The pills, the exercise routine and the dietary plan have been created so that they work rapidly, amplifying the effect of each other and fetching you a slim, healthy and fit stature.
The ingredients included in the pill are extracted from completely natural sources, the main being lemons. This approach is different from the original Lemonade Diet or Master Cleanse in the diet aspect. While in the former, you are required to fast a lot through the entire process, the latter doesn’t deprive you of your favourite foods. Only, you’ll be eating according to the lemonade diet plan that is prescribed in order that you see satisfactory results.
How Does It Work?
Distinct from its other counterparts, this newly proposed or shall I say newly modified Lemonade Master Cleanse Weight Loss Diet doesn’t encourage fasting and starvation at all. There’s a set of recipes included that multi-task in the following ways-
• Detoxify your body so that your response to the other elements of weight loss is amplified.
• Provide you with all the essential nutrients such that you’re never left hungry.
• Satisfy your taste buds to ensure there are no cravings that will cause you to gorge on large amounts of junk and pile on extra pounds.
•Burn calories by increasing metabolism and energy.
The exercise routine further enhances body-flexibility, fitness and health. You get a toned shape and your weight is projected in the right places. These set of workouts will never seem arduous as you’re provided with a continuous energy supply from the diet plan and the pills.
The Lemonade Diet Pills are the frosting on the cake as they augment the effects of the workout sessions and the master cleanse diet Enriched with the goodness of pure lemon extracts and other potent ingredients, the pills fulfil their purpose excellently. Some of the ingredients include-
-> Cayenne Pepper. This is high on Vitamins and speeds up metabolism, blood circulation, facilitates oxygen and nutrient delivery, and supports energy balance.
-> Maple Syrup and Distilled Water. Show anti-oxidant activity and supply zinc, magnesium and calcium to the body.
-> Lemon Extract. Detoxifies and cleans the colon, thus clearing your digestive tract.
Lemonade / Master Cleanse Weight Loss Diet- THE PROs:
1. 100% Efficient. The supplement along with the workouts and lemonade diet leave no stone unturned in providing you with 100% results, thereby making the product efficient in the true sense.
2. Incredibly quick. The claim is that you can lose 17 pounds in 14 days and a minimum of 1-3 pounds a week if you strictly adhere to the instructions. That’s real quick, quicker than most other plans.
3. No side-effects. Of the many people that tried The Lemonade diet, none have reported any cases of adverse effects.
4.Cost-effective. I guess Liposuction and other surgical methods are the only other ways that hasten weight loss till this extent, however they are beyond the bounds of affordability for most people and moreover, you’d have to deal with side effects, so taking all of that into account, I’d say it’s best to stick to a cheaper, effective route to fat loss.
5. Mouth-watering, easy to make meal plan. The recipes included aren’t tough at all, almost anyone can pull them off, enjoy the flavours and say goodbye to all starvation modes.
6. Potent workouts that shape you up. Not only do you lose weight, but also project the remaining mass into the right places, so that you look all toned up with the workouts that accompany. Some of them might be a little hard on you initially, but as you get used to them, they are not that difficult.
7. Enhanced energy and better skin. Detoxification undoubtedly makes your skin look 10X better and the powerful low-calorie diet and pills improve energy levels so fatigue never stands a chance to intervene.
Lemonade / Master Cleanse Weight Loss Diet- THE CONs:
1. Temporary issues during the detoxification process. Upset gastrointestinal tract, headaches and a general sick feeling for a very short period of time is what you might experience during the process anyway, it goes away very soon and shouldn’t be much of a concern.
2. People with high blood pressure, diabetes and pregnant women should consult your physician. To avoid any further complications, its best to consult your physician before you take a step forward.
3. Not FDA evaluated. Although the ingredients included are proven to fulfil their purpose, like most other products, The Lemonade Diet Pill isn’t evaluated by the FDA.
4. Cooking might be a setback. The lazy lot or the ones who just don’t have enough time might be reluctant because of the cooking part of the approach.
Ultimately, I feel the entire technique is awesome and honest in stating some of its own drawbacks- something that not all products do. The cons associated with the product are few and almost negligible, and that makes it all the more trustworthy. Further, there aren’t any side-effects to it, apart from some temporary mechanisms associated with detoxification. Also, there are free bottles that are given away with select packages, and you might stand a chance at that.