Acne vulgaris, more popularly known as “ACNE” is a human skin disease that millions of people across the globe suffer from. Mostly striking at the adolescent phase, and in some cases persisting even after the teen phase, rarely found in people above the age of 40, acne has become a major heath concern. Although there is no fatality associated with the disease, it still is dangerous as it affects the self-esteem of a person and in extreme cases, leads to depression or even suicide.
Acne is characterized by a couple of unsightly symptoms like comedones (blackheads and whiteheads), pimples, papules (pinheads), nodules (large papules), seborrhea (scaly red skin) and even scarring. Severe cases of inflammatory acne are described by the term “nodulocystic acne”, and this occurs in areas where there are a lot of hair follicles and perspiration. Acne is common in areas where the oil glands are more active such as – the back, nose or entire face and the chest. The scars that follow acne are also classified into different types depending upon their appearance. Also, pigmentation is another undesirable effect that’s almost equally stubborn. 2010 reports show that acne was the 8th most common disease in the world, affecting more than 650 million people worldwide.
Considering its myriad of symptoms, thousands of treatments have been proposed to treat acne from all branches of medicine and beauty. While in most cases, acne eventually goes away as a person completes adolescence, the remaining population continue to suffer from the condition. However, it isn’t possible for the majority to just wait until they grow out of it, who’d want to hide behind make up or a mask their whole teenage only because of something that has a cure? No one. Bearing in mind the diverse acne treatments available and the difficulty to choose the best acne treatment here’s some info regarding how you can make your selection easier.
Natural Acne Treatment
Home remedies or alternative medicine are tried out by almost everyone at some point or the other since they are cheap (just about all your needs are in the kitchen) and practically side-effect free (not in all cases though). Some home remedies that are proven to fight and kill acne would be –
1. Baking Soda: Baking soda is an excellent absorbent and is known to dry off cold sores, etc. So why not use it to clear off pimples? A paste made out of baking soda and water, mixed until a good consistency is reached can be applied onto pimples for 15-20 minutes and washed off with cold water. This sufficiently diminishes pimples and can be repeated several times. Most acne treatment reviews suggest the use of baking soda.
2. Garlic: The idea might seem peculiar, but the facts still stands that garlic can reduce pimples. Mince a garlic clove or cut off half of the clove and hold it against your pimples for 5-10 minutes and wash off with cold water.
3. Peppermint: Known for delivering a refreshed and clean feeling, peppermint can also be used to soothe and clear off acne. As an additional effect, your skin also tends to glow and look fairer. A paste made from the leaves can be used as a face pack for acne scars treatment.
4. Listerine-mouthwash: Another odd idea, but yes, it might just work. As the alcohol vaporizes, it takes away a significant part of the pimple with it.
Pharmaceutical Methods to Get Rid of Acne
Pharmaceutical methods are more dermatologist-prescribed, and when the acne really gets to a person, one might resort to seeing a doctor. These methods sure work, but you need to be constantly dependent on them. Some of the most prescribed acne scar treatments are –
1. Apply Salicylic Acid: Aspirin can also be used for this, as it contains ample amounts of salicylic acid. Coming in the form of soaps or creams, this is one of the most recommended acne treatments. Salicylic acid kills pimple-causing bacteria and dries up the excess oil inside.
2. Use a Retinol Product: Though this treatment is painful and hurts terribly for people with sensitive skin, it does the job. However, you need to consult your dermatologist before taking this step as retinol has a lot of side effects.
3. Use Benzoyl Peroxide: Benzoyl Peroxide fights comedones and inflammation. It is used as an acne treatment for mild to moderate acne by killing the bacteria that clogs pores, and drying up excess oil. You may use it as a spot cream. Nevertheless, it has certain side-effects and causes redness and peeling of the skin, so ask your dermatologist first.
Dermatological Procedures to Cure Acne
Quicker procedures that seem more convincing to most people with green pockets are gaining momentum. These procedures can be some of the most painful of the so called best acne treatments. Yet, this fame has recently taken a downslope when the intense side-effects of all these procedures surfaced. Here’s a list of well-known methods-
1. Comedo Extraction: This acne treatment brings temporary relief for people with comedones.
2. Microdermabrasion: Not and effective acne treatment but recommended by a lot of people.
3. Light Therapy: An expensive acne treatment that produces only short-term benefits.
4. Laser Surgery: Is used as an acne treatment to reduce scarring caused by acne.
5. Surgical Lancing: Used as an acne treatment to drain boils for people with cystic acne.
Comedo Extraction, Microdermabrasion and Light Therapy possess no evidence to cure acne. Laser Surgery and Surgical Lancing might fetch some benefits.
Say Goodbye to Acne with Acne No More
During my research, I found, in an article this short, I could create a never ending list to cure acne, suggesting acne treatments from different fields. However, what easier would that make it for you to choose one perfect way to live a life free of acne? So, following the diverse advices that keep flowing in would only land you up in a mess and amplify the confusion. Also, treating yourself with multiple methods is just not a wise thing to do.
Most dermatologically prescribed medicines for acne treatment are only short-term cures and other procedures like light therapy etc., unambiguously state that they just provide temporary relief. Where do you go? Here’s an answer- ACNE NO MORE- an E-book.
Acne No More is not just a book, it really is a life-time cure from acne, compiled by Mike Walden, a medical researcher, certified nutritionist and health consultant. The book is a holistic approach and is sure to rid you off acne of all types within 8 weeks of thorough practice. It isn’t just a pile of home-remedies randomly arranged in pages, nor is it something that you’d have to keep buying over and over again like in the case of over-the-counter pills etc. Just one purchase, read and follow the instructions very closely and there- you have it, not only the acne disappears, but you also get awesome, glowing skin and a lifestyle transformation.
How Does it Work?
ACNE NO MORE works step by step in detaching the acne and all its symptoms from your system. All you need to do is strictly adhere to the directions. Here are the steps that help bring about the transformation-
STEP 1: Prepares you mentally for the holistic healing
STEP 2: Teaches you the truth about acne and acne treatment- All about the skin, acne, its types, causes and the comparison between conventional medicine and natural medicine for acne.
STEP 3: The Acne No More System- Contains the five pillars of the book, The quick results mini program, the basic step-by-step Acne No More System, the advanced step-by-step Acne No More System, the Acne No More maintenance plan.
STEP 4: Cleanses and flushes your body- Helps you choose a perfect juicer, gives you a 3-day juice plan to accelerate the cleansing process, colonics, water fasting, other plans to detoxify your body and keep the toxins off your blood stream and finally a liver and gall bladder flush.
STEP 5: Detoxifies your skin- Detoxification based on Ayurveda, what you should eat and what to avoid during clear skin detoxification, daily guidelines for the process and a 2-day detoxifying program.
STEP 6: Tells you how nutrition, supplementation and candida elimination can catalyze the healing process. This involves a guide to choose a balanced diet free of toxins, allergic foods, rich in cleansing and hormone balancing food. It strongly recommends the consumption of 75% raw foods and instructions on building a candida-free atmosphere.
STEP 7: Stress control, exercising, sleep optimization, sunlight and fresh air. This sector encapsulates meditation techniques, tips to beat stress, control the mind, get a great sleep and the powerfulness of laughter in this entire process.
STEP 8: External skin care secrets. Here, an organized list of methods to get beautiful skin are laid out, that you need to incorporate into your daily skin care routine.
So those are the 8 steps that might seem long, but are as powerful. And if it’s a life-time solution, it cannot be short, right? There’s also another section that deals with scar removal holistically without any kind of peeling-pain or subjecting your skin to any kind of scary device.
Taking into consideration all the pros and cons of nearly all acne treatments, I’d say, Acne No More could be your best bet in getting rid of the disease. Home remedies might seem safe, because people think they are “ALL NATURAL”, however, they also do have the capability of causing a lot of damage if used in the wrong way. Given the absence of a proper guide and thousands of advices piling in, it is but natural for a person to get taken up and do everything at once. But that will only worsen the condition.
To top it all up, dermatological procedures also do not promise permanent relief, you’d have to be making regular visits to complete every sitting of the procedure you’ve chosen which isn’t even certain to cure you. So that’s just a waste of time and money when you have a cheaper option available. Acne No More has been witnessed by thousands of men and women of all ages to cure all kind of acne regardless of the cause- PERMANENTLY. It is undoubtedly the best acne treatment!
Further, a 60-day guaranteed refund is available with every copy if the buyer is left dissatisfied. 4 BONUSES and one SUPER BONUS including a 1 on 1 consultation certificate with Mike Walden accompany the package. So, hurry up and place an order, there’s nothing to lose after all!